I love this time of year

I love this time of year
Sitting in a tree during a snow storm

Monday, January 5, 2009

Quick afternoon walk

Got done a little early today and took a walk to a stand that I wanted to pull. I ended up leaving it as there is a pretty good run going to a soy bean field and has a lot of fresh sign. It must have been late season as there was not activity on that side of the field early season. I am going to leave that stand in the woods but reposition it next chance I get.

I picked up some spray on bed liner on the way home tonight. I sprayed one of my Summit deer decks with it in hopes of quieting it down. I love the stand but it is very loud to set up and a loud if anything hits the stand, even a falling stick.

I will let you know how it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment