I love this time of year

I love this time of year
Sitting in a tree during a snow storm

Friday, January 16, 2009

Drive by

Went driving around this afternoon with no intention of getting out of the truck, that is until I saw an apple tree on the side of the road that was hammered with tracks. I parked the truck, bundled up and went for a walk. LOTS of deer tracks and a few coyote tracks. I followed a set that looked fresh but its hard to tell in this snow and ended up finding a swamp crossing that I never knew wast there.

I realize that their patters are different right now than early season but I think I may have found a place to hang a late season bow stand. Easy to get to, I can hide my truck when I park so people wont know I am there and its a short walk. Gotta love that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment